This is the official website of InCorpora OÜ, Reg.No. 14625353; VAT: EE102124169; address: Metro Plaza, Viru väljak 2, Tallinn 10111, Estonia; tel: +372 7900 100; e-mail: email@example.com
By using this website, you accept the provisions set out in these terms and conditions, as these may be amended from time to time without notice.
- The material on this website is for general information purposes only and does not intend to provide or be relied upon as professional, legal, accounting, tax or other advice. For advice you should contact InCorpora OÜ.
- Users are permitted to read the contents and make copies for their own personal use only.
- Information requests can be sent through InCorpora OÜ website, via web inquiry or e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information requests should contain questions about the services InCorpora OÜ provides.
- The person performing the request undertakes to refrain from using InCorpora OÜ website or e-mail for an illegal or immoral purpose, including fraud, and sending illegal material.
- InCorpora OÜ warrants that requests received through website or e-mail will be usually answered within 24 hours, but not later than within 48 hours.
- The use of this Website, including sending requests through website or by e-mail, does not create any kind of partnership or InCorpora-client relationship. Requests are not considered as orders. An order will be placed and accepted separately according to InCorpora OÜ Terms and Conditions, which will be presented together with the Client Declaration and other relevant KYC documents.
- InCorpora OÜ uses and processes the personal data received through website or e-mail only to perform the obligations arising from this document.
- InCorpora OÜ does not forward personal data received through website or e-mail to third parties without asking permission from data owner first.
- InCorpora OÜ will store personal data received through website or e-mail in its server for a maximum of five years from the date of the request including in cases where no order was placed.
- InCorpora OÜ will provide confidentiality for information received through website or e-mail and will not send this information to third parties.